Thursday, June 1, 2017

Review- HappyNap-BabyRashcream



HappyNap Rash Cream-Benzalkonium &Zinc Cream
                                                                                                    -Indian Product
HappyNap Rash Cream- A product by an Indian for the Indian. It’s manufactured by Apex Laboratories Private Limited, Tamilnadu.
How much does it weigh?
                It weighs 20g in the form of a paste filled in the tube. Its approximately Rs.85/-

How did I land into this product?
                I am basically sensitive person and since babyA was in my womb wanted to avoid antibiotics, medicines as much as possible. The most threatening fact which made me to use the cloth diapers is as I didn’t liked to use the disposable diapers as I didn’t want my kid to fall trapped with the chemicals as the bum should be chemical free. Im lazy too and thanks to my sister who maintained the record of not using disposables at all till babyA was 3 months old. Though we are super careful BabyA got her first mild rash when she was in the teething phase around 4 months old so when we had our regular visit to the doctor he said its nothing serious and if at all the rash builds up more use this cream and it works wonders. I have a great respect for that doctor as he does everything from the view of the baby, breastfeeding friendly doctor too. As he suggested we got this product.
What’s the composition?
                It contains Zinc oxide to the larger proportion and benzalkonium to a minimum composition in the cream form. It heals the rashes as well as behaves as a barrier by preventing the development of new rashes.
Promise of the TEAM:
Ø  It’s actually a cream for babies who have sensitive skin. It can cure the rashes caused due to nappies, diaper or tight clothing.
What’s the best which I like!
Ø  It works wonders as promised
Ø  A small amount is enough to cure the rashes
Ø  The existing rashes are also cured.
Ø  The price which doesn’t make a hole in our pocket.Can be available all over India.
Any Disadvantages:
Ø  I am unable to really quote disadvantages as im extremely happy with the product and if at all Il have to say it can come in little larger quantity.
How to Use:
Ø  Wash the affected area and pat dry
Ø  Take the cream and apply them in the affected region.
Ø  Use three times a day.
My rating:
8.5/10.

Disclaimer:
        The product is reviewed on own basis and I have no connection with the company. As I felt the product is good felt it would be helpful for new mommies.

No comments:

Post a Comment